Alluc takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that Alluc is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites. Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not Alluc. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. Alluc does not host any content on its servers or network.
Alluc is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright. Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from Alluc they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that Alluc is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Alluc will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Alluc’s designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Alluc by providing Alluc’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the links that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed.
4. Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to Alluc’s designated agent at: